- You can work from anywhere but the time exposure should be similar to a 9-5 full-time Job.
- Answer all support open assigned tickets via support ticketing system.
- Able to create Elements, Typography, CSS, HTML and PHP for minor customization requests from customers.
- Communicate with theme developer for theme bug or workaround you provide to customer (if necessary).
- Comfortable coding HTML & CSS and have at least some jQuery scripting knowledge.
- Able to use Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools or similar tool for web development.
- Knowledge of WordPress codebase.
- Excellent command of written English.
- Patience and polite to help on customers requests.
- Previous experience supporting Themeforest author is a plus.
You will receive payment at the 15th of each month via Bank transfer or Paypal. If you apply, make sure you let me know your expected monthly salary in US Dollar ($).
If you want to apply please use the form below. Be sure to include:
- Your expected monthly salary in US Dollar ($).
- When will you be able to start this job.
- Details of your experience with HTML, CSS and design.
- Previous jobs or experience.
- Your time zone (Where you will work from)
- Your sample portfolios, social profiles ex. Twitter, Github, Dribbble etc.